VLOS training course
SIGN UP FOR VLOS TRAINING
The theoretical training shall comprise 12 clock hours (2 days) and shall cover the following subjects:
SECTION I: AVIATION LAW
1. introduction to EASA and the aviation system.
2. Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2019/945 of 12 March 2019 on unmanned aircraft systems and operators of unmanned aircraft systems from third countries and Regulation 2019/947.
3. the Act of 3 July 2002. - Aviation Law and its implementing acts with regard to unmanned aircraft.
4. the information and communication system for unmanned operations as designated by the Polish Air Navigation Services Agency.
5. introduction to the "special" category.
6. operational manual.
7. Risk assessment, CONOPS concept of operations, introduction to SORA (Specific Operations Risk Assessment) methodology.
8. review of standard scenarios (STS) and predefined risk assessments (PDRA).
SECTION II: HUMAN LIMITATIONS AND CAPABILITIES
1. The effects of psychoactive drugs, alcohol and when a pilot is incapacitated due to injury, fatigue, medication, illness or other causes.
2. human perception.
SECTION III: OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES
1. Before flight
3. after the flight.
CHAPTER IV: TECHNICAL AND OPERATIONAL MITIGATIONS IN THE AIR
1. Unmanned aircraft pilot skills 2.
2. logbook and associated documentation
3. Good UAV control practices.
4. General information on abnormal conditions (e.g. stalls, turns, vertical pitch restrictions, autorotation, vortex rings).
5. in-flight decision-making
6. air safety.
7 Airspace restrictions
DIVISION V: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE OF UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
1. Basic principles of flight
2. Effects of environmental conditions on UAV operations.
3. principles of remote control of unmanned aircraft.
4. familiarisation with the information contained in the user manual of the unmanned aircraft, in particular.
5. signal loss and system failure protocols - understanding the status and planning programmed responses such as homing, hover (loiter), immediate landing.
6. emergency termination systems.
7. flight control modes.
CHAPTER VI: METEOROLOGY
1 The impact of weather on unmanned aerial vehicles.
2. acquisition and analysis of weather forecasts.
3. acquisition and interpretation of advanced weather information.
CHAPTER VII: FLIGHT PERFORMANCE OF UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEM
1. typical operational envelope of a rotorcraft, airframe and hybrid.
2. mass, balance and centre of gravity (CG).
3. cargo securing.
DIVISION VIII: TECHNICAL AND OPERATIONAL RISK MITIGATION MEASURES ON THE GROUND
1. Low speed mode functions
2. Distance estimation from persons.
3. 1:1 rule.
4. familiarisation with the working environment, in particular.
The practical training shall be 4 hours in total, 1 hour on the ground and 3 hours in flight and shall cover the following subjects:
- Pre-flight, during the flight procedure and post-flight activities.
- Preparation for the flight of the unmanned aircraft.
- Ground handling and airworthiness assessment.
- The ability to perform flight operations safely.
- Performance of normal piloting procedures and procedures applicable to hazardous and emergency situations.
IN THE TRAINING PRICE YOU RECEIVE:
- Training materials sent at our expense
- Drone hire for the practical course
- ONLINE group lectures and individual practical classes
- Discounts on the purchase of equipment in our shop and a discount on drone service.
- First attempt at exams included in the course price
- Training in one of the first training centres in the country by experienced instructors, who obtained their drone operator qualifications as one of the first in Poland
- A certificate of completion of the course
- Great training atmosphere and a lot of non-book knowledge from practitioners-constructors of UAVs, who are also co-authors of aviation regulations for BSPs